10th Action for Earth –
Global Youth Summit
Biodiversity & Water Scarcity
17 – 19 January 2019
GYS Team Project
- Climate Action Plan My Garden
- Sustainability Exhibition
- At School
- Project Management
- Climate Change
- Water Management
- Nurturing Plants
- Waste Minimisation (Water, Food or Energy)
Actions for Earth Challenge #1
by GYS Team
To discuss, plan and advocate My Garden Action Plan.
Actions for Earth Challenge #2
by Student Group
To present to judges a Waste Minimisation Project (Water, Food or Energy).
Senior (16 years and above) and Junior (15 years and below)
1 min pitch for audience scoring
Finalist 5 mins pitch to panel of judges
Based on ecological impact, sustainable use of financial resources, marketing plan, teamwork and execution plan
Junior and Senior Categories
- Winners will be invited to present their progress of their project at the next GYS
- Project group, recommend for up to 5 students
- Presentation on Powerpoint or prototype model
- Bring own laptops or thumbdrives for your presentation
|17 Jan 2019
8am to 10pm
|18 Jan 2019
8am to 10pm
|19 Jan 2019
8am to 5pm
|20 Jan 2019||
Cultural Learning Journey (Optional)
Fees and Registration
Includes 5 nights accommodation, event registration, transfer, meals, event activities and off site visits and passes to cultural sites and activities.
Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Cancellation Fee: 50% two weeks before event. No refund thereafter.
PAYMENT: Bank Transfer Please quote reference GYS SG19 Winter. Telegraphic Transfer to Hemispheres Foundation Pte Ltd Bank Account